Saturday, April 29, 2017

Style Crush: Geraldine Saglio

 (collages by me)

If I had more jeans/denims, the first collage is likely how I'd style them. It's one of the reasons why I have such a style crush on Vogue Paris' Geraldine Saglio. Second is of course how she wears everything mini and midi. I always did like someone so put together in terms of clothing/styling clothes she wears apart from the slightly disheveled that I often prefer. Also, I love the color palette on here. A lot of dark colors (mostly black! Yay~) but white, lighter shades done right. *insert heart googly eyed emoji here...* 

And what not-so-surprise on my end, she does exude a tad bit of Emmanuelle Alt on the way she dresses...thanks to her being Alt's stylist according to this 2011 fashionista article here...hmn...k.

No comments:

Post a Comment