Wednesday, April 26, 2017

skirt on repeat

 tank, bench ph. skirt, ebayed laundry by shelli segal. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora. clutch, gifted by aunt.

It's long been established I'm a repeat offender. A chronic repeat offender to be exact. At least when it comes to pieces of clothing I get obsessed with or too attached to at some point. This skirt has been on rotation since what...? Last week? I'll retire it sometime this week somehow. Went with this for something simple today while working on the previous post and some other things...

There's not much up today but the final game between Far Eastern University and National University on tv for the UAAP Men's volleyball event. The team that wins this now-5-set game faces off my favorite team of the event. Ateneo de Manila University blue spikers (or eagles? ....whichever works, I guess...) on Saturday for the first game of the finals. And I am highly thrilled for this one. I'm definitely clearing my saturday schedule for this game, gotta cheer for my boys somehow. Their 14-0 sweep of the two elimination rounds of this season shouldn't be all for naught...at all, after all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment