Wednesday, April 26, 2017

summer 2017 wishlist


A few things to note:
1. Pumpkin spice is probably a fall color but I guess it can work for the summer too. I included it in this wishlist because of the easy surf style and I may have been thinking about May 1's beach day with some friends when I looked into this on the RVCA site. 
2.  The boots (I still can't come to terms to calling ankle boots 'booties' somehow...for some reason...) may not be summer appropriate but they would work with dresses, shorts and skirts so I just had to include them in here. Sky high heels on the nine west pair, bandage-y beauty on the baske california pair...yum.
3. The backpack is likely also an idea culled from the impending beach trip on May 1, that's labor day here.  
Would I rock these to the beach? Most likely. 

Anyway, a few more things are up on kgsurdilla1987 on ebay.ph. Auctions are ending pretty soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment