Monday, March 13, 2017

tank and shorts summer uniform

 tank, bench ph. shorts, levis cutoffs. boots, zalora (rubi - cotton on). fedora, jessica simpson.

Today's mood called for the usual white tank and levis cutoffs, reason being, the whole day was gloriously sunny and hot, aka: this is just the kind of day I live for. I have a feeling I will be seen sporting this fedora for most of this season unless I find something similar to rotate this with.
....and I know this was so last year but I feel the need to revive the love for this Da-iCE track on here because it is officially summer (unless it threatens to rain again then hello on/off, really weird summer...)
 
I haven't actually forgotten that this all-around California-I wish I were back there again as I miss it much being there lately-goodness exists, too... maybe one day I'll have to move myself to California for good...I'm the kind to love living in that part of the world...that or Sydney, Australia...or better yet, Ibiza.
 
Alright, summer! Bring it! Of course, it's not all too out there, obvious, that this is my favorite time of the year. It makes being a lifelong resident of the paradise-like tropics sweeter. You have no idea how ecstatic I am at this time meanwhile people all around me are likely groaning their complaints of the hot, extremely sunny weather. Well...let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment