Tuesday, March 7, 2017

americana

 photos by Candice Calonia  

plaid top & necklace, forever21. pants, zara. boots, zalora (rubi - cotton on).

What I wore out to lunch with the bff today and the subsequent random shoot at home after a failed attempt to reach the bff's place for a shoot at a better location (the near-empty really pretty basketball court in their subdivision close to the clubhouse we swam at last time). The reason for the latter being that I was called to house sit as one of our 8 dogs that had a recent accident had to be fetched from the vet after some time of rest post-surgery. It was cold and wet out so this get-up seemed appropriate. I do like plaid. But...I only seem to have a couple of pieces of the pattern in the wardrobe. I'll probably need to add more...well, next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment