Thursday, May 4, 2017

mint green

 slipdress, vintage. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora. purse (mobile phone case), coach. choker, verano ph via zalora.

This is what's up on a sunny, humid, very very humid Thursday mid-afternoon. Body contorting and floor sitting are among my  many (?) talents, apparently. The slipdress is mint green which I feel, makes it appropriate for the humid summer days and it's thin enough one can sleep with or just, well, hang around at home in it. Finally, yay~ Some other color other than white, cream and navy, black.

....and I'll be catching up on episodes of the police procedural kdrama, Signal now. I missed a bunch of it due to life stuff but I might have reconciled with Kissasian english subs, which I wasn't so happy with on some kdrama of the same genre, so I figured I might as well go ahead with it this time, for Signal. I can't really follow the series on TVN week in and week out anyway for certain reasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment