Thursday, January 19, 2017

taking the gloom out of a dreary thursday

 target maxi henley tank dress, vintage open knit sweater, forever21 leopard headband, ninewest clutch, zalora (rubi/cotton on) boots, aizilim rings and necklace

Second day hair, pop of red and leopard, all black...exactly what today warrants granted it's been raining on and off for three days of the week now. Classes and work have been cancelled here in anticipation of flooded streets and rising water levels of rivers, streams and the likes. Dreary day, drama-less clothes. Well, there's the weekend to look forward to although I'm only looking to download the next episode to Kamen Rider Ex-Aid later...it would be fun to do a movie marathon of some sort...we'll see.

I have weird vintage stuff in the wardrobe for some reason but it's fun to play with them with like color-ed basics. The photos here do not show it but I had to bunch together and tie the middle part of the dress and the lower part of the sweater with a black hair tie to keep the foot of the dress from hitting the floor. Definitely taking note of this just so I can do the same when I get to take this maxi number out in the sun...or under cloudy skies. Doing so, I find, keeps me from agonizing over having to laundry or wash the thing's muddy parts. Of course wearing heeled footwear would keep something as long as this from getting mud, water, dust and stuff on it, too. I avoid long stuff for this very reason that, I guess, you could aptly term clothing preservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment