Friday, January 20, 2017

denim on lace on vertical stripes on velvety fabric

  denim top/dress and bag - vintage; knee-high boots and tights - forever21; shorts, tally weijl; bracelet/cuff, rings and necklaces - aizilim and kristine's boutique at limketkai center/mall

 close-up on outfit details

aizilim rings and bracelet/gartered cuff; vintage bag; iphone 4s; coach iphone/android case/pouch; hello kitty earphones from Daiso; peppermint humanheartnature lipbalm (click here for Philippine locals) and color creme lipstick (click here for Philippine locals)in coral charm (nude shade); watsons retractable lip brush

Today's details include denim, lace, gray vertical stripes, and velvety and suede-like fabric on the knee high boots along with specks of gold by and silvers and black and shades of brown. I'm also putting the denim top/dress on sale on my ebay in a bit, yes, definitely this month. And...finally...hallelujah! No rain today but the skies were a bit cloudy. Hopefully this means that we're well on our way to sunny, cheery summer!

Tomorrow is Humanheartnature's magalogue turnover here. Every branch of the company's store is holding said event all over the islands nation. I haven't rsvp-ed as I don't have a facebook account therefore I can't follow them there but I'm definitely going there around 10 in the morning to check out what new stuff they're offering.

In case you're wondering about the earphones from Daiso and them being Hello Kitty to boot...I've been using them with the iPhone whenever I watch the anime, Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (english trans: The File of Young Kindaichi) on Kissasian...when I can't be bothered with watching on the laptop (especially when my hair is wet from the bath which makes using my favorite headphones difficult for some reason) which is most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment