Wednesday, November 14, 2012

tights


Tights and over the knee socks, and a great variety of them: yay or nay? This one came to me after my mother affirmed we resided in a place where it's colder than the rest of the Philippines. I'm not talking about Baguio. Let's just say, it's one of the coldest around the island of Mindanao. I'm a strong proponent of the denim shorts + tights and have a decent few from SM department store and elsewhere else in my closet whose stash somehow needs to be updated. This will be my next F21 haul, I suppose. Most of the time, it's really hot in my locality so I'll see about wearing them at the right time like these days when rain clouds loom over the city most days of the week.

Crime increasing everywhere in the Philippines. It's not good news but have you seen what TV Patrol reports about recently? Utterly disappointing. I continue to ponder over question why such people with no remorse over what they do to harm others exist. I'll never get an answer, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment