Tuesday, November 13, 2012

after dark


Some after dark documentation after a late afternoon trip to the dentist. Finally. Yes.
I'll be leaving for Dumaguete City again tomorrow yet I have to pass a few things before I can enroll. Well, kudos to me for second semester. It's my second to the last semester and I already have a couple things in mind for my tentative research proposals. I need as much options as I can find so I could be sure to have at least one of them approved. It's going to be a busy semester again.
I've decided white shirts and denim shorts are going to be the regular uniform for school and all. I find that they are the best thing to play with among other things. 

Shirt, Black Sheep (c/o Robinsons Department Store); shorts, mossimo and co.; vintage laced up ankle boots; vintage sunglasses; necklace from random local store (Aizilim); vintage bag

No comments:

Post a Comment