Monday, February 19, 2018

tropical layering

top, emoda. cami and skirt, vintage. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora ph (similar non-heeled). clutch, from a bag from aunt (possibly kohl's). bracelets/bangles, forever21.

Who says you can't layer in the tropics? When done right, like how I did here with a vintage cami and a reversible, flowy, dreamy top...it works fine. Yes. Yay! I'm finally learning how to layer? Yeah, I'm not so sure either. I still have a very long ways to go and a whole lot of things to learn where this goes.

For layering and everything else, a reversible top is always useful to have in the wardrobe such as this one from Emoda in Japan. It's a relatively old purchase but a goodie classic. It goes so well with a lot of those I own I also consider classics such as these ankle boots. The clutch back is currently showing a bit of wear here and there after I'd used it so much since around early 2016, I acquired it Christmas of 2015, and I like it that things like this get a lot of use before they have to be disposed in time to come.

....and the next two weeks will be busy for me. Well, just real life stuff I have to deal with. I probably won't be online a lot outside of browsing twitter at times through the fangirling twitter here an some instagramming here and there (yes, it's a verb now that we're in the era of everything sns/social networking sites...) so in short, I'm on very rare mushroom/pokemon mode from this point on. 

Anyway, yes! Hanyu Yuzuru and Uno Shoma placed first and second respectively at the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics' figure skating individual men's event! I am so, so happy for them especially Shoma as I'm a huge fan and he deserves this. Yuzuru, too, since this is his first skate after being out of figure skating for about 3 months thanks to injury he had to and still has to recover from. Well, did you keep tabs of the Winter Olympics this year too? Are you still following it and how is it for you?

I'll...uhmn...post music some other time. Just not now. I can't think of a good one...yet. Although Highlight's Yang Yoseob's new record just came out today and he's been busy promoting it everywhere in South Korea since. I admit I haven't checked it out yet nor do I feel like doing so. It might be because I'm still high on Winter Olympics 2018 figure skating men's euphoria...or I'm just feeling lazy or I'm not really just up for anything ballad-y...I don't really know. I'll likely post about this one next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment