Wednesday, February 21, 2018

slightly cropped and suede on a wednesday

top, forever21. skirt, vintage. boots, something borrowed via zalora ph. bag, giani bernini via macy's. 

What I reached for today and also my "I want to go out and get ice cream" look. I've been craving for ice cream for a while now, since after Yuzuru and Shoma took first and second in the Winter Olympics Men's Figure Skating event or maybe it's been so since before. I'll likely get one tomorrow or something.

The skirt is definitely going up favorite staples status. I like how convenient this is to wear without anything and just the ankle boots or heeled sandals or with tights. It looks good wither way. The color is also versatile, olive green, enough to fit with anything to pair with on top.

Anyway, I have been busy reviving my ebay among other things today. The auctions will go live around Friday, hopefully. I've also put up an instagram shop, treasurechestvintage17, however it has yet to carry stuff for sale...something I'm working on the rest of this week as well. Yes, plenty of things to look forward to for my fellow local Philippine denizens/countrywomen. Other than that, I'll be working on other real life stuff this week on wards so it is quite a busy two weeks for me and hopefully it'll go on for a while. 

Hmn...I haven't even checked out Yang Yoseob's new release. The lead track's MV is already out too. I'll do this some time soon, I guess. Not much on the fangirling front either...yet anyway. Just the same old, same old Da-iCE and Highlight stanning. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment