Friday, February 9, 2018

slick in all black

top, something borrowed via zalora ph (similar in the lightest of pink). quilted leather skirt, vintage. boots, rubi by cotton via zalora ph (similar). clutch, from a bag from an aunt...most likely a kohl's find. 

The last time I brought out this leather skirt that's a vintage find, to wear out was when? Exactly. I don't remember either. Setting that one aside, I love how slick this one looks sans the dainty cute top from Something Borrowed. 

I was out for half a day today for stuff including a trip to the dentist. ....and I'm not really a huge fan of dentists, to be honest.

Music of the day today, rather night since it's night time here already...:
I'm not a hero but I suppose we all could be, at some point. Tove Lo is love and with Alesso...enough said. I'm good. This is an oldie but a goodie and I go back to this from time to time whenever I feel like listening to a lot of western pop/dance music. 

4-5 days until Valentines' Day, what do you guys have planned? Me? I'll be waiting for the 19th. Highlight's Yang Yoseob is releasing a mini-album/solo work by then. *insert all the hearts in the emoji keyboard here...*

No comments:

Post a Comment