Thursday, February 8, 2018

what i'd go for, for valentines' day


What I'm currently thinking of for Valentines' day dates which I'm not having any of anyway. My hearts' month is already full enough with favorite male idols' music releases and the Pyeongchang 2018 Olympics and the men's volleyball event of UAAP's 80th season so I'm pretty relieved nothing's planned for me on the 14th. I'll likely be chilling to my favorite male (idol) groups from Japan and South Korea, Da-iCE and Highlight respectively, on that day and until night time and doing, well, whatever...or nothing at all. A bit of a look back: last year, I'd spent the 14th of February re-watching the Valentines' day case of Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo then followed by a recent Da-iCE concert. How about you? What do you have planned on the 14th? It's only 6 days away or so now, Philippines' time...

It looks like another thing to look out for has just been added for me for this month: Infinite's Kim Sunggyu is releasing something towards the end of February, too. Hmn...this really seems to be such a busy, busy, chaotic month for me where fandom is concerned. It's the life of a typical male (and in the case of lol, AAA and a-X's, co-ed---girls and boys) idol otaku (geek) or fangirl. Sigh. I didn't ask to be like this, it just happened I'd ended up like this when I started knowing boy groups through Boyzone, Westlife, the Backstreet Boys and N'SYNC back in the middle of primary/elementary school... It's been the point of no return since then.

And I leave you with this tonight:
It's a pretty freeing song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment