Thursday, February 1, 2018

cropped

photos 1-2: shortalls, cotton on. cropped top, susto the label via zalora ph. heels, zalora ph. bag, giani bernini via macy's. photos 3-4: top and skirt, forever21. clutch, ninewest. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora ph (similar but not really).

Tuesday and Wednesday's outfits in one post because the home didn't have any working internet connection until today. This usually happens when the months come with 31 days in them. And yes, a couple of cropped tops came out the past two days and they're fast becoming my favorites. The black version of the white forever21 top was worn with a slipdress to watch a local (Filipino) film, Ang Dalawang Mrs. Reyes (English trans.: The Two Mrs. Reyes) with the uncle in SM Premier here. It was a fun film and definitely has a whole lot of quotes to check out. It's one very quotable, very very fun film I can easily relate with because apparently, in real life, a lot of my crushes aren't at all straight. Haha. Well, life. It happens. I'll expand on that one on some other time I feel like doing so... (Count on me to never let this happen or come true. LOL. ....reason being, I'm a very private person...and I'd like to remain that way.)

Anyway, yes, I'm getting quite attached to the cropped silhouettes somehow. I'm looking to add more when I can. Susto the Label has a lot of them I like, no, more like, love that are quite on the affordable end. I haven't tired of stalking that page on Zalora yet. It's Krista speak for: Susto the Label is becoming a top favorite local brand for me. This, although the middle button of the top I got from them can't be locked in anymore because the the hole for it on the opposite side came loose... Hmn... I'll try to get it fixed some other time.

Today's music: 
I've been addicted to this one for a long while now I usually have it on repeat on itunes. Hah. The music video is also so pretty I love it but sadly, Avex only uploaded the short version like they usually do for this group, among others (including their own groups, AAA and lol) so yes, it leaves us who aren't at all in Japan disappointed and hanging. E-girls is really more my aesthetic than AKB48 and their sister groups however I'm someone who's not so picky (although I may come across super picky sometimes) with pop music. I hardly really discriminate or learned not to discriminate so much where that goes and as such am one who can recognize good bops as they come my (out) way so I do recognize AKB48 tracks like Koisuru Fortune Cookie as such. It's just that, I'm more biased on the more normal, less really super cute female idoly, and the more fashion forward/modern, classy female and male idol groups. This actually explains why my fandoms are: Avex's AAA, Da-iCE, lol, SOLIDEMO, CREAM, etc.; Sony Japan's Flowback; LDH's E-girls (I think they're not called that anymore, though), Flower, Dream (they disbanded, insert crying emoji here), Happiness; for the South Korean side: Around Us Entertainment's Highlight; Woollim Entertainment's Infinite and Golden Child; and at times, Cube Entertainment's BtoB and Pentagon.

By the by, tonight, I'm currently listening to and drowning to Infinite's new full record/album, Top Seed and it's beautiful, from the first or opening track to the third. Tell Me and Synchronise are my top favorites from this one. I might just become a part-time Inspirit apart from already being a part-time Light and full-time a-I... Hmn...I'll think about this some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment