Thursday, December 7, 2017

not really the first attempt at lingerie as daywear dressing...

top, hanky panky (similar). shorts/cutoffs, secondhand lowry's farm. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora (similar). belt, vintage. bracelet, lc lauren conrad.

Today's is lingerie as default being a hermit at home for a day, day-wear and the second day of wearing the same secondhand cutoffs. But when I do say second or third day of wearing (insert the name of the piece of clothing here), I mean I change into something else (usually, it's comfortable sleep wear, which I seem to have a lot of lately, or some other) between wearing the same thing two days in a row or so. It doesn't literally mean wearing the shorts the previous 24 hours I've done so. I have the habit of changing clothes 2-3 times a day, and into the night time...on a daily basis. I also have an obsession with lingerie dressing, yes. I try to even attempt it when the occasion calls for it when running some errands or lunching, dining out with friends... The  more comfortable they are, the better. From bed to brunch out is a thing here, yes.


No comments:

Post a Comment