Friday, December 1, 2017

when the holiday season remains grim yet festivities abound everywhere

t, sm savemore. skirt, zalora (similar in midi version). heels, zalora (similar but not so...also, it's a different brand). clutch, ninewest. bangles/bracelets, dumaguete city souvenir shop and vintage.

Yesterday was a holiday so the malls were crowded. Like, really, really crowded. The city has about three to four malls and two that were the closes to each other that we went to had pretty jampacked parking lots. But, beyond that, lunch was had at Circa 1850 (their pescetarian and vegetarian pastas are perfect! and I'm crazy about their matcha/green tea cheese cake they didn't have yesterday---I had this one the previous time I was there with the family...) and strolling with window shopping, too. Bingsoo was also found on the topmost level of SM Premiere which is something I'm looking forward to go back for with the best girl friend (whom I was also with yesterday).

The reason for these shopping places being full? Yesterday, November 30 was a holiday, Bonifacio (a national hero) Day. I don't usually wander around during days like this---I'd rather be hermitting at home or maybe take a trip to a not-so crowded, partly undiscovered beach (resort?) or pool but I did anyway. It was a free day so that one couldn't be helped. 

And today's music:
this, from lol because I feel it sums up how this year's Christmas/Holiday season feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment