Tuesday, December 12, 2017

stuff christmas dreams are made of from the zalora 12.12 sale


Either of the two dresses will do for Christmas parties along with either the Topshop heels or the zalora one and the ankle boots. The glitter clutch from Nose, for me, can completely round up this Christmas party outfit beautifully. And since I am on a shopping ban until further notice, all I can do now is stare at these and maybe wait until the next sale. I'll divert my attention to the things already in my overflowing closet instead for December 19's Christmas party at home. The first of, I think...a few I'm attending. It's a company party of the dad's so it's not really the cozy family Christmas party I'm more used to and like better. I like spending Christmas quietly with minimal people at home. Same goes for New Year's Eve outside of the noise on the TV where they usually televise the fireworks display going on everywhere in the world (news channels are normally the culprits for this during this time of the year).

So apparently, Zalora is now carrying the Dyson supersonic hair dryer! I can just dream I'd get it, though. It's...expensive and rightfully so for something so good. I'm happy with my current handy and small/portable hair dryer I got cheap with a good friend two or so years ago. I hardly use it however as I normally air dry my hair nowadays. Also, yes! BLK cosmetics! I'm a fan since local/Philippines national celebrity, Anne Curtis-Smith (now Heusaff) launched it and said it was a cruelty free line. The price for these are also pretty accessible to local Philippine residents so that's what gets me for BLK! I think their eye liner is worth trying. I've been searching for an affordable one that's not from South Korean Etude House although the latter is good too from the reviews of it I've been reading everywhere. I like BLK mostly because it's local, however. That's the selling point of the line for me. I'm not huge into lipsticks outside of nude colored ones and lip balms (the glosses...I'm so over with...) but the eye palettes, mascara and eye liners are an ongoing obsession of mine where make-up is concerned. Otherwise, I just prefer to go bare because I'm really more into skin care than make-up. Haha. 

Well, Christmas sure comes in early this time of the year with this sale. Just head on over to Zalora if you want to take advantage of this one. I'm the type to find sales where there's nothing scheduled even so I'm good...for this holiday season, that is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment