Monday, December 4, 2017

indian summer hot end of the year holiday season

top, mixed berry dumaguete city. shortall, cotton on. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora (similar but not really). bag, ninewest. sunglasses, dad's.

This holiday season, we're experiencing a heatwave. This makes me want to spend most of it pool- or beach-side. I hope I get the chance to do so one day during the Christmas and New Year holidays... 

I like the black, blue and red combination when it comes to dressing up. A pop of red always works for me when the daily outfit ends up looking pretty dull. What's even sweeter about this top is it's cropped but just by a bit.

What I currently have playing:
Hmn...this is weird...the music video would not show when I do a search on it on the attach video feature Blogger has. There's no problem when I look it up on Youtube's official site, however. ....and yes, I love my mannequins, RiRi and LuLa *insert heart-eyes emojis here*

No comments:

Post a Comment