Tuesday, December 20, 2016

knee-highs and denim

 secondhand denim shirt; forever21 leggings, knee-high boots and chunky chain necklace; aizilim cross necklace and rosegold cuff; bag from aunt (possibly a khol's purchase or marshall's...not so sure...)

Wearing a disproportionate amount of forever21 here but that's...well...me. I could probably say I'm a fan of f21 somehow, granted I never really forgot to drop by their ginormous, two-floored store in SM Cebu when I'm in the Queen City of the Visayas/South in transit for Dumaguete City while a graduate school student. The knee-high boots however, were an acquisition from a SoCal Forever21 store while searching for Christmas party outfits with the mum and her sister/s late last year. That time, I came home to the aunt's place with this chained pair which was half the original price (it was on sale! and the last in my size so I could say I got lucky?) and a plaid slightly fuzzy sweater I wore on top of a basic Topshop black skater dress for one of many Christmas parties we'd attended way back. Hmn...I kind of don't mind the gold chains now though at one time I was thinking about hacking it off. This thing completely blends with the color of the leggings so I think I can get away with going out with this combination again one day, to a party or something. I like the make of this knee-highs as it is soft and not at all pleathery.

The past weekend has been spent with the family, relatives came over from far away, like a 10-12-hour or so bus ride from Cagayan de Oro City here, Zamboanga City and trying to recover from colds and on-and-off fevers and rereading the shounen manga, Shaman King.

No comments:

Post a Comment