Tuesday, December 6, 2016

summer in december

 Daiso tank (it's men's originally), gap buttoned cutoffs, zalora heels, from aunt's (last year) ribboned bag, aizilim wooden cuff, necklaces and rings, forever21 cat ears ring (not very visible in photo), vintage belt

with an old navy denim vest

Pretty busy---which should explain the week-long blogosphere absence---and yet still mellow week last week between running personal errands and working on the items for the ebay shop. Still...I can't put everything up yet because my tape measure, recently acquired last week, was borrowed and has not yet been returned. Until then, stay tuned...? 

It gets cold enough in the late afternoons to evening and the really early mornings but it's nothing a lightweight cardigan or a pullover can handle. This is the most layering I can do this time of the year here. I still count myself blessed to be living in this side of the world as it keeps me from committing fashion disaster/crisis one after another due to the lack of layering skills that could possibly be developed by practice. This year's 15 to 20 degrees celsius in the Philippines, the southern part of it specifically, is definitely more tolerable than the 4-5 degrees early to late morning coldness in Philadelphia same time last year I had the opportunity to experience.  

....and I'm finally feeling Christmas-y so here's my current always on repeat Jpop Christmas track:

 

I actually love the fact that it still has the hints of electro-dance music...definitely my kind of Christmas song this season. Happy holidays, then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment