Saturday, October 13, 2012

silver and shiny


Bedroom shot. As much as I'd like to keep this shiny, oversized vintage number with me, I'm not prepared to challenge it's limited styling options. This one's going out to the ebay account I recently got the hang of using soon along with a few other things I have the heart of letting go already. Hmmmnn...I'll definitely be on a lookout for stuff to thrift and such to make my ebay account a little more livelier. It's pretty much bare and lifeless at the moment.

Accomplished a few good things today by staying in for half a day. The plan is to go to the library and read about women's literature in Latin America or something from the feminist side of that literary world. Laden with a ton of school work to finish today until tomorrow. Next week will definitely be a crazy week. Can't wait to be home the week after next!

No comments:

Post a Comment