Tuesday, September 26, 2017

for the unpredictable days

top, something borrowed via zalora (similar). suede skirt, vintage. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora. clutch, ninewest.

Daily weather has become unpredictable. One can never know when it'll rain and when it'll keep being sunny when here nowadays. Regardless of how cloudy it is almost everyday this latter half of the year, it's still pretty humid. It's still quite acceptable to dress up in mini skirts and sleeveless tops. And if the cold is too much to bear---in which case, it frequently isn't here in the tropical islands---then out come the sweaters and tights. I wore this skirt with light, see through black tights on my way to pick up a new-old cat a new-ish girl friend left me as she is in Spain right now. Those 24 Php tights sure are handy these days. I'll try to stock up on those more again. I might be almost out of those and I can never tell when I really need them anyway.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment