Wednesday, September 6, 2017

b & w

top, h&m. shorts, secondhand lowry's farm cut offs. bag, kohl's (apt. 9). boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora ph.

The top and the black denim cutoffs in black are both new additions to the wardrobe. The former is new from H&M in (Long Beach) California from an aunt while the latter is something new-old, rather, secondhand from a thrift shop I frequent---it's really just a block away from Silliman University---whenever I find myself in Dumaguete City. 

I've been hunting down black denim cut-offs or jean shorts for a while now since losing a dressy plain (trouser-type?) shorts of the same color somewhere I've likely forgotten about long, long ago. I have the dressy black lace shorts but I frequently feel too dressed up in said pair so this is a welcome addition to the wardrobe this latter half of the year. This is definitely one of those I can wear with everything in the wardrobe with thus making the dressing up daily even more fun than usual. As for the top, I like the dressy, draped nature of it. It feels and looks low maintenance (no need to iron it!) to me and is alright to be worn with skirts, too, to any occasion. It is nearing the holidays so definitely, I'll be in this should I find the usual dresses I haven't replaced with anything new or something close, very repetitive. I was hoping the neck portion would go lower as a v-neck but it being not the case is actually alright, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment