Tuesday, September 5, 2017

finally back!

shorts, tally weijl. t, (probably soen, I'm not sure) from mom. bag, giani bernini. belt, vintage. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora (old). bangle, vintage.

Rainy/monsoon season is in here in the islands. We've been having afternoon rains on some days. The storms seem to skirt the lower part of the Visayas islands and the whole of the island of Mindanao whenever they come though, and instead, they would wreck havoc in Luzon. Proof of which is the news on parts of Luzon being flooded frequently. Temperature-wise, it's getting a little bit colder at night now. It is September, the first of the -ber months leading to Christmas month/season (December) and it's usually that way in terms of temperature changes at this time. So then, it's about time to layer up a little bit, I think? My idea of layering up this season is wearing the hoodies, the cardigans, and the tights. I might bust out the scarves here and there but I very rarely get into them as it's not common to see people wear them here so we shall see. The cold here is pretty tolerable and isn't as extreme as those with countries that experience 4 seasons yearly.

There isn't much to say about today's outfit pictured here except that the shirt seems best fit for the colder night we're having. I like it that I can still get away with wearing shorts, too, as the cold is tolerable here. The tights will probably be brought out and worn with the shorts over them however, should I go out in this tonight.

It's been eons since I did outfit of the day posts. I'm officially back to it. Hopefully, there won't be much hiatuses to follow but I can't really be sure either as things in life crop up unexpectedly and at the times when I least expect it. Then again, that's life in general. Anyway, things to look out for from this point on: clothing I've been keeping tagged and haven't worn since for this blog or elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment