Wednesday, June 7, 2017

a couple of white dresses


photos 1-2: dress, from multiply (old - some korean/chinese brand i forgot...hah). choker, verano ph via zalora ph (but from seasons ago...). tights, daiso (if memory serves me right...). heels, zalora ph. bangles, vintage and souvenir shop-dumaguete city. photo 3: denim jacket, vintage levis. dress, vintage. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora ph. bag, clutch bag, gift from aunt.

And here we have another double outfit photo, photos 1 and 2 being from yesterday and photo 3 that's from today. What they have in common are the white dresses that I can't seem to live without. Another wardrobe staple (at least for me~) aside from the cream silk cami, yes. Here, today, we had some rains but they weren't too strong, just drizzles and they were on and off, too, in the morning. In the afternoon, it became the usual almost-extremely humid. As it was a little cooler especially in the morning and late in the afternoon, the denim shirt worn as a jacket on the third photo had to come out. It's soft denim and clearly a guy's shirt so it's oversized on me. It's the most useful as a jacket, to me. It's warm too but not too warm so I find that it suits mid-cool (not too cold, not too hot) daily temperatures that we usually don't have majority of the year here (only during the wet/rainy season, I guess). The boots and white dress is one combo I don't think I'll ever get tired of. As for photos 1 and 2, this might have been the first time I've gone all floaty and girly on here...err...no? This isn't really my typical style---I like to mix girly with edgy or masculine most of the time---but it works here, I guess. I was looking for something to wear with the tights other than the ankle boots so the pumps were the ones I sprung for thinking it would give a pop of color to an otherwise all black and white outfit. As for he white dresses, I really like that you can do anything in them, even dance to groovy jpop and tropical house music, jump on the trampoline, climb a tree also cook or make some salad because I just had to before lunch today... That's pretty much the charm of white dresses, the mini kind, for me.

Hmn...the staples post will have to come around Friday this week or next week...I'm not sure yet but this is definitely in the works at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment