Thursday, June 29, 2017

everything neutral-y


ribbed tank, daiso. cutoffs, gap. heels, zalora. bag, sr squared by sondra roberts. filigree cuff, forever21. straw fedora, jessica simpson.

t, secondhand hot topic. lace shorts, tally weijl. heels, zalora. bag, vintage. bangles, vintage and Dumaguete City souvenir shop. straw fedora, jessica simpson.

Photos 1 and 2 from Thursday; photos 3 and 4 from today.

Sort of really untimely post especially for Thursday's outfit. I have yet to pay the annual fee for my original photobucket account to keep uploading photos on here from there. In the meantime, I have a second account to use yet. If I can't drum up the funds to keep my other pb account active for this blog's photos, I might have to look for an alternative image hosting site. Until then, photobucket is still the easiest for me to use more than even flickr so I'm sticking to it on here.

Bandagey heels, dressy lace black shorts and striped shirt go together well, it seems. Then again, so do grey ribbed tank tops and denim cut-offs. The vintage bag on today's outfit is something I put on eternal repeat day in and day out. Bags this medium sized and the larger, spacier ones usually are the most used weekly because I tend to put a ton of things in them. Fedoras/straw hats and baseball caps (as well as snapbacks) have been my go to lately to shield the eyes from the glaring rays of the sun. After some rainy afternoons, we're having a slew of hotter days again just like the summer that has supposedly passed---weird how everywhere else it's summer and here in the islands, it's just not, anymore (I need it back!)---so those are things I deem necessary nowadays. I'd gladly go for the accessories-free head of hair and sunglasses if I found the right classic aviators and wayfarers though. I keep losing my sunglasses somehow or breaking them...I'm not the best at handling these things with caution/care.

Nothing much on pop culture/fandom today except, yay! We finally have our first Filipina Asia's Next Top Model...on season 5, no less! Yep, I watched the replay of Wednesday night's encore episode on Thursday, near-lunch time. I really was thinking Shikin would win it all thanks to Maureen's Julian-esque (from Asia's NTM season 4) dead fish-like eyes on the runway...it seems to me that, that is a trademark thing among Asia's Next Top Model contenders that come from this country.

No comments:

Post a Comment