Monday, June 5, 2017

rain ready

 silk cami, vintage ralph lauren. jeans, secondhand. hoodie (worn as belt), secondhand anne klein. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora ph. clutch bag, gifted by aunt. bangle, vintage.

The silk cami is becoming quite the useful staple for this summer that's now slowly turning into the rainy season. Just right after shooting this, it ended up raining when I'm supposed to be picking stuff up outside for a strawberry and beet smoothie concoction. Days like this, I cannot really forgo having anything hooded when going out. I'm not a huge fan of umbrellas though I would usually have a folding automatic kind in my bag, which is often a tote bag by the way, at this time. Other times, I just get one of those transparent umbrellas that aren't at all the folding kind to use when out. They are the most convenient. In general, I'm not really fond of going out during the rainy days, I'm more of a sunny day-preferring someone, so the umbrellas and raincoats aren't as useful as they should be but they remain a necessity either way. Anyway, I'm currently thinking of a summer, dry to wet seasons staples post...something I'll get to one day this week as it seems that in this blog, a lot of things are being put on repeat enough to be considered just that, staples.

Well, I guess, at least it's cooling down in the afternoons. I like the almost-indian summer heat the most but this humid majority of the days and wetter and cooler during the late afternoons is good too.

Lately, I've been wearing my earrings like this:
Exactly, miniscule rather, microscopic and mismatched people are likely not going to find that I have mismatched ear accessories when out considering it's kind of difficult to notice as they're way too small to be noticed at first glance. I lost my favorite crescent moon studs while travelling around a couple years or so ago. Lately, I like my accessories microscopic.

In other news, since yesterday, I've been wallowing in everything SOLIDEMO on ダンゼン Live! via youtube posts from other fans. I'm beginning to love all their four main vocalists: Shunei, Akito, Takeshi, and Kazuya. I'm loving them way more than I did and still do their back-up and occasional secondary or tertiary vocalist, Nakayama Yuki. It might be because to me, they are what make the core of this boys group. The thing about SOLIDEMO is that even when they don't have either Nakayama Yuki and/or Yamaguchi Tomoya (who may be out for gigs like stage plays, tv series tapings and more...), 6-7 of them still function fine in lives. They can make their audience forget they're actually missing a member or members to other entertainment biz gigs/engagements. You can say SOLIDEMO is a complete boy group in everything as any member, especially among the core 4 I briefly named earlier, can easily step in to cover for the absent members. Their ダンゼン Live! stuff are really good fun, hilarious though, so I enjoyed trying to catch up to a lot of those of this I now frequently miss watching live. I think this show is on Nico Nico TV/Live in Japan as I don't think it is on Ustream like Da-iCE's monthly broadcasts so I can't really watch it live as I only have the app on my currently non-functional iPad Air---I'm considering having it fixed one day yet...I think I just overloaded the thing with photos and some heavy apps as the one I own only has 16GB worth of space for stuff. Yep, SOLIDEMO. Them and Da-iCE are two boy groups from Japan I really like/love as they come from the same agency or talent management: Avex. And speaking of, SOLIDEMO music should be good in this really rainy afternoon. Their discography is full of beautiful upbeat pop, mid-beat pop and really pretty ballads so it's definitely suited for such a day. The downpour outside is really strong at this time. It's only 5:15 in the afternoon here and there's hardly any sunlight, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment