Tuesday, March 3, 2020

it says, 'sweet wild child'

tank dress, something borrowed via zalora. bangles/bracelets, from everywhere particularly Siquijor Island and Dumaguete City souvenir shops. ankle boots, primadonna via zalora (old, probably sold out already). rings, from everything particularly Bagel Girl in SM Downtown Premier. bag, from an aunt. beaded choker, aeropostale. long leaf necklace, f21. earrings, shesells.cdo on instagram

Me thinks you've seen this dress in a post before so yes, it's, well, quite old. Last year's acquisition. I just got to finally take a better picture of this thing and posted it here. One reason why I bought this one was the print: sweet wild child. Kind of like me? Kind of. I'm more boring than wild with sporadic trips to islands here and there. Cebu's Bantayan Island may have been bust last month but I only have it tabled. I definitely am going one day soon. Off tangent. Nothing new much with this one though, just a mix of everything old and kind of new as the Bagel Girl ring is a new-ish acquisition of last week's.

I think I've about given up with three layer necklaces. The built in kind. I actually got a couple. One of which came with this choker from Aeropostale, from an aunt in the US. The other was a Forever21 acquisition from here in SM Downtown Premier as well. Both are hopeless because they keep tangling up so I hardly use them now. Ugh. Don't you just HATE it when accessories end up tangled all over like that? I do. I'd rather just get separates now.

And then I messed this outfit up with the animal print vest I've had since forever...
vest, vintage/thrifted...i forgot where.

Lately, I've been obsessed with the show, The Great Escape. Hmn...I thoroughly enjoyed the Dr. Jo Mateo Psychiatric Hospital leg. Yes. It reminds me of The Genius season 1 and it's actually because they have the same producer/writer. Haha. Figures.

Back to clothes: I'm not entirely sure what's happening. I have been thinking the corona virus is messing with my packages. I am still expecting some items from Japan, fandom stuff and they haven't yet made it to me since last, last month. There are about two of these. And another is the zalora ones I ordered the other week. It's supposed to take less than a week but it's one week now? Huh? What's going on with the local post? I wonder. I REALLY hope it makes it here soon. The post men haven't sent me messages on these either. *Insert sad face here*.

Again, with the lip gloss. I'm of the opinion the lip gloss trend died when I left high school but I still use it when I can. All because I have a few tubes of it or so in my make-up bag. Otherwise, it's really just in the runways that it continues to live on...I think? I only ever wear it when I have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment