Saturday, March 7, 2020

vegan in davao city at the vegan dinosaur


SUPER LATE POST...as usual.

It's easier now to be vegan when in Davao City. I think. On my work friend and my last day there before going back to Cagayan de Oro City by bus around August last year, I finally got to meet a friend I've been talking with for a while now on the bird app for lunch at the Vegan Dinosaur. I've forgotten what these are but definitely, they're salads and you can check em out on the menu on the Vegan Dinosaur's site. Anyway, yep, I'd come back here in heartbeat. But first, I might have to try that one in Ayala Centrio that's similar first. That and this one seems to have the same price on the stuff they serve, yes. Me thinks the Vegan Dinosaur is mid-priced compared to the one I've been meaning to try in Centrio...or they have the same pricing. I'm not sure. But I'm definitely looking forward to trying the latter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment