Sunday, March 1, 2020

february 26, wednesday post's details

clutch, ninewest. necklace as bracelet and another bracelet, gifted by grandmum and aunt. large and thick or bulky-chained necklace, forever21. phone, samsung j2 prime. ring/s, bagel girl via sm downtown premier.

Late catch-up post. I was supposed to post this last Friday or yesterday but I got too lazy. Saturday was a particularly lazy day and night for me. I wasn't even able to write anything good in terms of fanfiction I have in the works and mostly just did so a bit then slept. Anyway, these are stuff I have on repeat recently.

wayfarers from Bench Ph. Ninewest clutch. Samsung J2 Prime. Human Heart Nature's Natural Sanitizer in Cool Burst

Also a few others I can't live without right now. Hand sanitizers are a fast sell right now everywhere because of the COVID 19 outbreak. It's the same here in the Philippines. We may only have very few COVID 19 cases yet with 1 death (this one isn't even a Filipino or Philippines' national) but still, people are clearing shelves of everything sanitizing alcohol, sanitizer and other anti-bacterial, anti-viral substances that can be used on the hands and other body parts and even varying surfaces at home and out. Luckily, I was able to snatch this small, 50 mL bottle of the Natural Sanitizer in Cool Burst. Word at the branch I got this from is that their sanitizers are also all sold out and they were lucky to get this one in a decent number around sometime last week. Week after next, I'm looking to stock up on the 200 mL kind in both Cool Burst and Pomelo Burst. If you'd like to order anything of the sort, whether in 200 mL or 50 mL bottles, you can put your orders through here. For Metro Manila and NCR orders, they do deliver at a minimum of 500 Php worth of purchases. You can also email me at the contact details on this blog or send a text message to the number given occasionally on this instagram account. I cannot accept calls from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m. due to work but I can receive and respond to text messages well. Meet ups around Cagayan de Oro City are available, of course!

Anyway, yes. Let's keep ourselves clean and clear of viruses and some harmful bacteria this year! We ought to be wary of COVID 19 since it's literally spreading everywhere now and the numbers just keep adding up. That all said, I'm proud of our DOH and other local authorities rounding up some foreign visitors who have come in from highly infected areas (like Daegu in South Korea) and labeling them PUMs (persons under monitoring). Some 26 were in Cebu City and another 11 were in Boracay. This is a day before the travel ban put into place. This was a very quick response, yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment