Wednesday, March 11, 2020

what am I holding on to?

ribbed tube dress, zalora basics; heels, primadonna; red clutch, ninewest; black tiny pouch, coach; necklace/choker, forever21 (old); bracelets/arm bangles, mix of forever21 and dumaguete city and siquijor island souvenir shops'; rings, random and mostly from Bagel Girl in SM Downtown Premier CdeO

New tube dress to play with? It actually goes well with like, A LOT of things like the denim vest from Old Navy I'm currently wearing as I type this. Not really regretting that I carted this Zalora Basics piece upon coming across it browsing around the site. I'm currently devising other ways to wear this out and about in my right now.


Meanwhile, new kicks from Primadonna via Zalora. Yay!

It's on sale so I just had to. 799.something Php is a good price already and warranted another pair costing around 699.something Php so yep, the most AWESOME DEAL so far! The tiny skin showing around the bottom part of the bandagey part of this pair disturbs me but I think it'll be fixed with a pair of black socks. I'm counting on this pair to mix well with trousers or pants and jeans I very rarely wear, though. So I'm expect about that prospect too. I'll test that theory out one day soon. Hmn...

Boring few weeks so far but trying to hold on because the new corona virus outbreak certainly IS making a mess of a lot of things at this time. Well, it's boring and slightly not so boring lately because I have a best friend's simple, hopefully super pretty, civil wedding to help with slated in April 26 so yes, there's a bit of cheer to be had amidst this crazy time spent mostly at home or so. I'm looking forward to this one as I'd been, for the first time, named the maid of honor. Hmn...I'm still grappling in the dark with how to do this. I think I'll live? I hope. First off, it's time to go dress hunting! 

currently listening to: Already Love - Great Good Fine Ok

Hmn...I'm currently tempted to get 3 CDs from here but sorely disappointed that the latest one is only in vinyl. Can there be a CD release for GGFOUR? Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment