Wednesday, March 5, 2014

dreamlike


The fun thing about working from home is I get to play dress-up on some days I get tired of writing and writing and thinking whatever else to write about. Such is the case with this one.

I've had the top along with another dreamy, wispy 2-way top from the Japanese brand, Emoda since around December last year, if I recall correctly. I acquired both by way of Runway-Webstore. Both were purchased around July. Emoda is basically black and white basics and dreamy, wispy heaven. I have yet to find events to wear them in so I settled for trying one of them out this afternoon in between writing tasks with a deadline tonight (*gasp* I hope I finish it on time!). The best way this one is probably worn out in is with the lacy bustier-y bra top from WAGW I got a year ago or so. It was a lucky find and quite useful even when just lounging around---no wire, no padding whatsoever. Just oh, so utterly comfortable. Shorts aren't so noticeable but they are there.


shopwagw leather(ette?) shorts and lace bra top; Emoda top; Primadonna wedges   

No comments:

Post a Comment