Thursday, February 20, 2020

vfc


my scan from an old Elle back issue

I've been following her feed on Instagram lately, haven't you? Also, one of the many I admire for her style and inventiveness.

I think this one came from a 2008 or 2011 Elle with Miley Cyrus, fresh from the Hannah Montana fame, cover. I bought it when I came across it at one of two local Booksale branches because I thought Miley rocked in the cover and in its contents. It was later that I found it had Valentine too.




I, too, have some one or two back issues of the Parisian Elle where this page came from. I don't remember what year it was from but this one caught me because of all the glorious heels! Stilettos mostly. And they pair so well with jeans, pants and shorts! Let me try this kind of styling out in the near future, yes! 

I don't wear as much of this kind but this page made me want to own more of them. And thoroughly inspired by this page, I now have about a couple of pairs in both black and white in my Zalora cart, from Primadonna. The black pair is really sleek and attractive. It's a pair of boots. And it makes me super happy to score something of the sort at a price lower than the usual Php 1000+! Whoopy yay! The white one is something similar but slightly less flashy compared to the black one. Both pairs are on sale and if I bought both, I'd only be spending less than 2000 Php so yep, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment