Saturday, February 8, 2020

overdue since last friday

skirt, zalora; heels, sofab via zalora; clutch, ninewest; ribbed tank, terranova; rings, and heart shaped necklace, from a random shop called Aizilim; necklace as bracelet and choker (from aeropostale, iirc), gifted by aunts

Bought this skirt last year because one day, I'd come to realize I've been putting the same skirts on repeat to work. Needless to say, the wrap around detail and the buckle made me get it aside from the fact that it was on sale at Zalora. Also, did anyone get the memo they're carrying Forever21 stuff now? I just got a sweater that's about one or two sizes larger than I am from there last year. Cool stuff! 

As for the tank...this was a quick purchase from Terranova in Lim Ket Kai Mall. It's my favorite of all Cagayan de Oro malls, I guess? They often have sales but because my budget is often not enough for clothes that my closet is begging me for, I just thank the heavens they are often on sale. Best time to go? End of the year sales or so. I was there last year, a few times, and this in two colors, black and the white one worn here and 2 spaghetti strapped tanks in white and the lightest of grays were bought at near 200 Php each. I basically spent around just 700 Php or so max for four pieces there at the time. That said Terranova has fun things from time to time. I love Forever21 and some of H&M but Terranova has just as good, if not better deals locally so it's worth going there, too? If one doesn't want to buy thrifted clothes for the cold for an overseas winter trip to a cold country here, you can easily count on Terranova to supply you with wintry needs here instead! It's convenient and quite, pocket or budget friendly.

This was supposed to be posted yesterday among a few others but yesterday, I was:
  • streaming a concert of my current favorite idol (an understatement because I'm utterly insane about/for him rn?), Infinite's Kim Sunggy...all the while live tweeting at the same time
  • gorging on an 11" vegetarian pizza from my current favorite pizza joint that sells a large variety of pizza (most being meaty so they're not entirely vegetarian friendly and not even THAT vegan friendly...I doubt they accept customized orders as I haven't tried to ask cheese taken off of my orders...yet), Alberto's. They deliver! It makes pizza nights in with just music and working away on the computer all the more peaceful and smooth, no hitches at all! Also, their pizzas aren't really expensive either, just good for the local Kagay-anon budget, yay!
Fandom got me preoccupied as usual, of course. I gotta lay low on spending so much on fandom because I still have so much to do this year and money is kind of something I'll need until I get to finally change/switch employments...err...yeah. 

Aside from that, I should really quit hanging out, OUT too much after work. I have blog posts and other things to catch up on, too. Usually, by the time I'm done and home from random hangouts in the afternoon after work, I get too tired to work anything and just lurk online (on the bird app, no less). I should be more productive...hmn...

So how are valentines' day plans coming? All I know is I direly NEED that trip to Bantayan Island in Cebu City on the 21st, with or without friends because the last one standing, my best friend since our last year of high school just bailed on me a few days ago on this one. Also, yes, Taipei food post coming up in a few. I just had to get this one off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment