Sunday, January 26, 2020

on the last day of cavorting around Davao City


wearing: DELA high neck cropped halter top by Susto the Label, vintage plaid men's jacket (a personal favorite!), something borrowed ankle boots via zalora ph (old)

Photos by a work mate and travel companion to Davao City (Sinta Felissa)

Some old stuff unearthed from my phone. This was around August 11, I think. We were on our way home to Cagayan de Oro at this time, Sunday afternoon. I was in Davao City with a friend and co-worker who's also a common friend of a couple who's wedding I'd attended there around August 10, the Saturday before this one.

So, I have a tiny bit of an obsession with Susto the Label, yes. They have really nice clothes but I often find most impractical. I know they take good care when it comes to designing their stuff but a lot of it, especially the dresses and tops, skew towards the uncomfortable to wear around everywhere else side that I would default to just tiny pieces like this Dela top from there most of the time. Hmn...that might change in a bit since I see some of their good stuff like the Marlon shorts in the prettiest red and the Masa shorts in some sort of lighter nude and white-ish colors are on sale. And they also seem to carry some good slip dresses I like now. It would be better if they were shorter but they're the midi kind so we'll see how this one fares should I get one of those. I don't see myself getting one, yet, however. The trousers/pants they carry look REALLY GOOD though and seem appropriate for everyday living (perfect for every career woman out there) so I'm definitely looking to getting myself some of those in the generic black. Hmn...yes, we'll see.

Susto the Label has definitely been in my radar as of late where locally made clothes are concerned. I only hope the best for them (and maybe if/when they can improve some confusing-ish designs?) this year of the rat, 2020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment