Saturday, January 18, 2020

Fashion Everything In Taipei last October 5-7, 2019


Time for catch up posts! This is number 1!

Way back October 5-7, 2019, I was somewhere in Taipei, Taiwan for Fashion Week... Not really. I was there for a different event I'll be blogging about later. So wait for that one, yes. (Hint? It has more to do with my life as an eternal fangirl and a mostly pop music lover). I do wish I was there for fashion week though. I just got lucky it was and this fashion and style-obsessed girl here felt, well, she was in heavenly bliss then. Someone take me back there please and thank you!

I'll let the photos speak for themselves to cut this short. 

P.S. 
I'm still dreaming of owning a Balenciaga city bag in black, gray or white...some fun color would be nice too just probably not too hot pink. Hmn...whenever will come the time I'll have enough money for that and the highly covetable because it's so spacey and pretty, Givenchy Nightingale? Maybe never. This makes me sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment