Thursday, January 18, 2018

all things new to start 2018 with


1. I predict I will have a ton of fun with these skin care products. A lot of which are christmas presents from the best girl friends that came to celebrate Christmas and the New Year with me here in Cagayan de Oro City. Well, the Beauty Fix Peel Off mask is an old favorite from the local Watsons' pharmacy/drugstore but the rest are mostly South Korean skin care products. You'll have identified the Innisfree ones as that and the facial wash from the Face Shop as the other that is also South Korean. I'm mostly excited about trying out the facial masks...
Skin care products tend to make me more excited than the makeup ones although I'm a huge fan of eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascaras, lip pencils (I don't use the lip creams much except for some isolated occasions and I'm not much a fan of lipsticks so...) and lip balms.

2. These came in from Zalora's Something Borrowed just this afternoon. I'm thrilled to have something to alternate the Rubi by Cotton on heeled ankle boots with now that these have come to me. It'll take a while to get used to though. It's usually always that way when there new boots are newly acquired like this pair. They were on sale so I snapped them up after much deliberation between this and another pair also on sale. 
You can check out ZALORA Exclusive up to 60% off and heels under 1500 on Zalora (for Philippines based buyers) and use code HELLO2018 to take 13% off a minimum amount of 1750 spent there.
Well, I didn't really use the code when I purchased this and another piece from Susto the Label I'm waiting on but a lot or on sale on said site so it's worth checking out/window browsing on, still.  

No comments:

Post a Comment