Wednesday, November 18, 2015

S M K



Just a few iconic things that stuck to my mind while browsing around notjustalabel's online shop---which is a wonderland of sorts to browse for tons of one-of-a-kind, rad items on, by the way (structured coats, silhouettes, beautiful and at the same time not-too-girly jewellery...)---from Sandra Meynier Kang's (now, you know what S M K means...) casual wear line before the inception of her more edgy line, yesimfrench. The vinyl bag goes with just about anything I have in mind.

Also, how cool is it that there's a yesimfrench shop in Hongkong?! S M K is also apparently sold in Hongkong. HK is only a few hours away from here...by plane. Although it might be awhile before I can go back there...hmn...we'll see. My last Hongkong trip was back when I was about 11-12 years old and Disney HK was just in construction then, if I recall correctly.   

No comments:

Post a Comment