Tuesday, August 19, 2014

sort-of boyfriend jeans


gifted Glo cropped jeans; hanes t; random bangles, sunglasses and rings; primadonna shoes; secondhand bag; wagw hat; f21 arrow and gifted K-pendant necklace, (not seen on photo); SM accessories  cross earrings

Ran an errand for mum then running more errands in the afternoon which includes stopping by the PRC office to get my teaching license renewed. Definitely loathing the sun today and changing into a pair of leggings to look even more unkempt before I head down to the mall to inquire about something, not so much as to shop as I haven't done that in eons now all the while wishing I were in a pair of denim shorts or something airier...like, maybe a skirt instead. Nothing's stopping me from dropping by the Robinsons' department store by Ayala Centrio today to check if they have any more basics like the baseball t I wanted for quite awhile now I could abuse almost daily, though so definitely something I'd do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment