Monday, August 19, 2013

vintage, white, but not borrowed


I had ample time to procrastinate after lunch. Finding no one downstairs to help me with the documentation (or indulge me in a not-so-regular random shoot), I had to make do with mounting the camera on a ledge (I do not have a camera stand though I would love to have one). 

I don't think I ever posted about this dress here but it's vintage, very sailor-like and white and grossly overused. Wore it with the parents on the regular Sunday outing yesterday and accessorized here with a pair of striped tights from Forever21 picked up in SM Cebu a couple trips ago. It's the easiest dress to put on when I'm in a hurry for any "social gathering" or casual day out since I am often the stay-in, work/freelance-write type.

dress, vintage. shoes and tights, forever21. necklaces, gifted. bangles/bracelets, vintage and f21.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment