Sunday, March 17, 2013

Daria

photo from: fashiongonerogue

After reading about an article on Daria Werbowy at UK's The Telegraph, I think I may officially be in love...perhaps girl-crushing. It happens once in a while. She's just too cool to go sailing around the world with the family and despite how many in the fashion industry (and perhaps out of it) may say that she's lacking in personality, I actually like that she's pretty much normal outside of the modelling world. The photos she's been taking for the Maiyet clothing line with Cass Bird is raw enough not to like I don't really know what others are into when they say they're too dull for their tastes---not too high fashion enough, perhaps?

Memorable line from the article quoted from Daria herself, "I can't analyse my appeal. If I did I'd be in a straightjacket."

No comments:

Post a Comment