Friday, October 13, 2017

because it's fri...day the 13th

top and choker/necklace, forever21. shorts, secondhand lowry's. boots, rubi by cotton on via zalora ph. bag, giani bernini via macy's. 

Some things are meant to be had in twos...or in every color it is available in. Such is the case of the top here from f21 I got in black and white.

Meanwhile, something pretty exciting to look out for:
The snippets they released on this clip tells me the mini album is going to be good. It would be awesome if they chart high this year. They're the only kpop group I really follow nowadays anyway... Most of the time, I'm still more into jpop, western pop, and occasionally the really local, regional (Bisaya/Cebuano) pop. 

And therefore follows that music of the day is:
 
Highlight of lol's recently released first full length album titled 'lolol' is this song, Hanauta (english translation: 'Flower Song' though it really gives more of a springtime vibe when the rest of the album screams 'summer!!!'). The music video for this is just so good. I've been hoping for the song to be released in a single or some other but it got released in a full length album so this one really made my year complete since. I still maintain then that lolol is still the summer (rather, lifetime?) album to have this year. Ah, why is it that summer jpop releases are frequently the best ever? I don't really know the answer to that either...haha. It's been the case since Da-iCE Paradive was released a year or two ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment