Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I'm From LA...sort of...


text t, Zara (gift from a cousin <3); pink shorts and white blazer, thrifted/second hand; heels, primadonna ph; sunglasses, from a stall in dumaguete somewhere; bangles, vintage/second hand and forever21; not pictured: rings from a local store here :)

Sort of late valentines' day in the right colors post though I didn't really go out on the day nor the night. Should I have, it would have been a dreamy, fairy-ish dress I wore out and about everywhere.

I'm turning out into quite the t-shirt and shorts girl once again although that's old news. And quite literally, I did come from L.A. though that was more near L.A., around the So Cal region and also, that was pretty late last year (December 2015-early January 2016) so...ha.

Normally, I don't wear anything with prints because I'm blah like that but I guess I just had to take this out some time and actually wear it around. Printed shirts actually work pretty well with blazers, or at least I like the look of printed ts with them.

Anyone watched the 58th Grammy's today? How good were Carrie Underwood + Sam Hunt and Andra Day + Ellie Goulding's performances? Right? I didn't stay tuned in for long enough even to try and catch Lady Gaga's tribute to David Bowie in it. Short attention span, I guess. Also, there was the lack of Rihanna I wasn't so fond of. Bieber sort of made up for it considering I do like his recent album, Purpose. It is pretty well-made. Still not really a fan of both Diplo and Skrillex but they'll do at times, I suppose.

As to TV...Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (The File of Young Kindaichi) at 1:30 p.m. eventually won out. Haha. Yes, Animax. Typical asian in the continent's south east region thing, I guess. It is the only anime I watch at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment