Sunday, January 12, 2014

dream cold weather/winter outfitting

Life in the tropics just became unreal and when it's supposed to be flaming hot post-end of the previous year, we've been assaulted by rains and cold winds due to the low pressure area currently hovering above us in this side of the world. The cold weather has me keeping myself warm in pajamas but I should really be on the bed with the blanket on. Well, at least there's no need to use the fan or the AC. I haven't used the AC for months, too.

This onslaught of rains and cold winds (and dark clouds outside during the day) makes me want to cocoon myself with warm faux fur coats like Agne Konciute and Daria Strokus below.

(source: Models Off Duty
Too bad I own no semblance of faux fur coats or shrugs at the moment. And it's not like Cagayan de Oro City is extremely cold like some of the United States these days.

I could probably do better with sweater dressing like Tara Dries instead.

(source: Jak & Jil)

Adios, summer dressing...for now. But that is...until February and March comes in...
 
It's clearly flu season considering how cold it is at night and especially outside. Do take care, y'all, now!

No comments:

Post a Comment