Tuesday, August 28, 2012

it's one of those days one could say 'it's so good to be home'

 (Photos by Jan Michelle Dumlao and me)

(Forever21 thermal, ankle boots, and leaf necklace, Mossimo cut offs, random tights, random speckled gold headband, vintage/thrifted messenger bag)

The twilight hour. That period when the sun is about to set is perhaps the best time to shoot photos and that was what we did---Candice, JM and I---after cups of coffee and a lemonade from the 3rd floor cafe in SM Cagayan de Oro, a quick trip to the SM Surplus shop and the Book Sale where I scored a vintage Harvard Classic of the Letters and Treatises of Cicero and Pliny. Weather was indecisive in the early afternoon. It prompted the debate on whether to go with tights or to go without. The former won for reasons unfathomable---I thought it was going to rain in the late afternoon. 

It was a ton of fun, we all goofed around at some point. Rather, I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment