Wednesday, November 24, 2021

back to my favorite place

 

vneck shirt, bench ph; skirt, f101 via zalora ph; heels, primadonna via zalora ph; wristlet, coach (gifted by aunt); mobile phone, samsung a21s; rings, mix of bagel girl at sm downtown premiere & aizilim cdeo; necklaces, forever21 & aizilim cdeo; earrings, sm uptown cdo superstore (the accessories section), pretty old; sunglasses, forever21 gifted by bff michi; bracelets, mix of necklace as bracelet gifted by aunt & aizilim cdeo; headband, I forgot...either forever21 or robinsons' department store's or sm superstore's accessories section. lol.

If I'm frowning in some photos, it's because it's really hot outside and it's already November. That's the Philippines for you. It's always hot during the day of the -ber months going into the end of the year, December. It only gets cooler during the late afternoon and evening and even then, it's not really THAT cool. It is cooler in the mountain area, though, so there's that at least. In the morning, it also gets pretty cold.

This headband is the only thing in pink I'm wearing for now. I don't really have a lot of pink in my closet but I'm working around to filling that up with accessories mostly and some tshirts.

Tshirts and tanks... This week, those seem to be the only things I'm wearing now to work from home. I haven't gone out this whole week and I don't see myself going out until next week either. Well, I am a homebody through and through.

I stocked up on tshirts and tanks last year and two years ago from Terranova in Limketkai Mall and Bench via Zalora Ph online. I'm crossing out Bench from my list of stores I buy from though...not because they lack in quality with the stuff they sell but because...because...there's this one politician they feature on an ad I'm not too into and that also caused more to call for the boycott of the brand. There are, unfortunately, a lack of local stores that sell basic shirts, tanks and stuff. You can go with H&M, sure, but that would cost a bit and our Forever21 here in SM Downtown Premiere actually just closed down last year so I've no choice but to get basics from there online through Lazada or better yet, Zalora. Paying for shipping is going to cost much in the long run but with the novel corona virus still around and still mutating...it's really not like we have any other choice but to get stuff online.

At least I have basic tops to last me awhile until I need to stock up again later. Heh.


I'm currently eyeing some pink shirts that may be affordable for me. I'll think about those yet...well...actually, it's only one from Clothes and Coffee. You can still shop their site here but they're also shopee here. I've been browsing the site and their shopee but I haven't really found anything I'm too into except some pink shirts. Their bottoms are definitely interesting though, especially the trousers which I lack much in the wardrobe. I only have about...two trousers I wear interchangeably when I go to offices so I'd love to add more one day. 

I'm thinking about posting daily from next week although I may have work to do towards the end of this week and some of next week as someone just offered me one on one site I'm in so we'll see how this goes. I might have to schedule these shoots daily though and, of course, the posts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment