Sunday, November 5, 2017

lunch and movies date

top, something borrowed via zalora (similar). jeans and bag, secondhand/thrifted. heels, zalora (really similar). 

Mixing and matching the new-ish (online store-bought, brand new) oldie favorites and vintage/thrifted pieces was the game plan for yesterday's lunch and movie date with the birthday girl best friend.

The halloween costume/outfit...I'll post on it sometime this week. I wasn't able to follow through a lot of things I had planned for it including that which was to watch the Brooklyn Nine Nine Halloveen episode for season 5. 

As for yesterday's trip to the cinemas' news: Ghost Bride, a local Filipino horror flick, was good. There were not-so-good things about it as well like the low-budget CGs but Philippine horror films don't really disappoint me as frequently as the western ones out lately do so I won't go further into that than this anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment