Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Buffy-ism


I tried to be Buffy Summers for a day...if you count that on here, I'm using a pencil as a stake. I couldn't find one in the house nor could I get one made out of the many pieces of wood I can find here. Note to self: get it ready for the next years' worth of Halloween costumes.  Anyway, Buffy Summers was the original Halloween costume plan to get me in the mood for the occasion last week. In which case, it's something I didn't do and therefore even the plan to watch the Halloween episode of Brooklyn Nine Nine's currently airing season, season 5. ....and that's something I plan to do today since I'm not too interested in what's airing on tv at this time.

Anyway, Buffy Summers and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the television series. Yes, I am a HUGE fan of it. I've missed a few episodes from seasons 1 through 7 but I'm still such a huge fan...especially of the titular character, Buffy. I'm also a Sarah Michelle Gellar-Prinze fan so there's that too. This is why I find this Halloween get-up timely. SMG has better Halloween costume ideas than I do, though. I feel like all of mine are half-*ssed, really easy to do Halloween costume ideas for the lazy. I don't think I'll be trying harder next year's Halloween either. Hmn...we'll see.

Other than that, one really random fact about me: I Buffy-speak. A lot. I think this one's easy to get from the entries posted on here. It's easy to find Buffy-speak in the previous posts... You'll probably know if you were into the franchise/tv series, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment