Thursday, August 24, 2017

almost high tide in manjuyod sandbar


In Manjuyod's pretty large, expansive sand bar.

At 3 in the afternoon, the sandbar in Manjuyod, Bais City (an hour or so's drive from Dumaguete City) is already submerged in 1-2 centimeters above the ankles of sea water. It's not exactly the best time to be there. I surmise that it's best to be at the sandbar between high noon and earlier in the afternoon. Perhaps on the next try, rather visit at the sandbar, I'd be able to catch it dry and higher above sea water than this one time I'd gone there. A full day at the sandbar might be better than a quick trip to look around it scheduled late in the afternoon. This is something people need to take note of when it comes to beach bumming---the one activity I love to do on some weekends or free times. 

The sandbar is a great place to swim in and hang out or beach picnic in however I've only done the latter after having forgotten my swimming gear at the hotel room. I didn't expect so much pool, cold spring (I'm not exactly a cold spring-preferring swimming person...they're usually too cold for me, I wouldn't think twice diving into the hot springs, however...) and beach trips on the last day spent in, around and out of Dumaguete City so I left the swimming clothes in the backpack back in the 309th room of Bravo Hotel.  

....and apparently, this snapback (the only thing of its kind I own) from the cousin's barber shop's merchandise stash back in Long Beach has been a constant thing to carry and wear much of every trip I partake in, lately. It's definitely the most useful in the heat and when one just wants the heck out of caps/hats... 

The most fitting theme for this trip? lol's (Avex JP) Blue Ocean, of course!

I therefore have to say and this is truth for me, for the eternal summer season here in the tropics...: lol's lolol album/first full length record is the record/album to have for this summer season rather, this whole damn year. Everything in the said album/full length record is summer season (whole year in the tropics) anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment